We recently visited Austin for business and pleasure during a wonderful span of spring in early May. We packed our visit full of fun, including:
- Hiking the Walnut Creek Metro Park
- Taking a dip in the Barton Springs pool
- Driving out to Johnson City and observing the peak of the Eta Aquarid meteor shower
- Stumbling upon the Congress Avenue bridge for the million bat aerial show
- Reserving time at the Hamilton Grotto Preservation and swim
Below are select photos from this great mini-vacation. Please take a look through! Let us know what you think, and consider us for your next shoot! We’ll do it!